Faith and Work News ~ Links to Interesting Articles
- I Feel Trapped in My Job – What Should I Do? In this episode of the “Ask Pastor John” podcast, Tim Keller addresses the question “How do I as a dad teach and train my young kids about the divine value of work?”
- Restlessness at Work: Is It a Good Thing? Michelle Van Loon writes “Healthy restlessness in our work sparks in us an ongoing, holy curiosity about our lives and service to God.”
- In This Day When the Gospel Is Considered Offensive, How Can I Work without Losing My Job? What should you do if your employer asks you to do something that’s unbiblical? From an Ask Ligonier event, Sinclair Ferguson considers how to serve the Lord when your workplace is antagonistic to the gospel.
- Should I Stay at a Christian Organization That Doesn’t Seem Christian? Joshua Chatraw writes “If God is not providing another option, most of the time the prudent decision is to stay, at least for the time being, and seek to be faithful, serving your colleagues, clients, and company the best you can.”
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More links to interesting articles
- The Top 10 Faith and Work Quotes of the Week
- My Review of Christians on the Job: Winning at Work Without Compromising Your Faith by David Goetsch
- Snippets from Os Guinness’ book The Call: Finding and Fulfilling God’s Purpose For Your Life.