- Facing the Demands of Secularism with Hope. On this episode of Focus on the Family, Albert Mohler and Jim Daly help believers meet the challenges and demands of secularism with hope, confidence, conviction and the gospel, even as our influence may appear to be waning.
- HHS Transgender ‘Interpretation’ May Threaten Conscience Rights. Joe Carter writes “A new discrimination policy adopted by the Department of Health and Human Services could pose a threat to the conscience rights of healthcare workers.”
- 3 Reality Checks for Your Marriage. Paul Tripp shares essential wisdom perspectives that Scripture gives us that enable us to have realistic expectations for our marriage.
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Favorite Quotes of the Week