- The Bible and Race. Tim Keller writes “The gospel-analysis of the roots of racism and its healing is sorely missing in much of the conversation about race at present.”
- George Floyd and Me. Shai Linne writes “Though I’m deeply grieved, I am not without hope. Personally, I have little confidence in our government or policymakers to change the systemic factors that contributed to the George Floyd situation. But my hope isn’t in the government. My hope is in the Lord.”
- How Can We Be Agents of Racial Reconciliation? Russell Gehrlein shares what he learned from Benjamin Watson’s book Under Our Skin: Getting Real About Race—And Getting Free From the Fears and Frustrations That Divide Us.
- Tim Keller Diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer. One of my favorite teachers and authors, Tim Keller, has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and is beginning chemotherapy treatment in New York City.
- Empathize with Good Cops in This Time of Rightly Calling out Bad Ones. Randy Alcorn writes “My heart breaks for cops who are suffering because of what a minority have done. I weep for their families too.”
- Race and the Christian: An Evening with John Piper and Tim Keller. Watch this discussion between John Piper and Tim Keller, moderated by Anthony Bradley, from 2012.
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Cartoon of the Week
- Favorite Quotes of the Week