Faith and Work News ~ Links to Interesting Articles
- Called to Lead. My book Called to Lead: Living and Leading for Jesus in the Workplace is now available in both a paperback and Kindle edition. Read a free sample (Introduction through Chapter 2).
- Building Your Team by Showing Dignity and Respect. Russ Gehrlein writes “I have to be intentional to ensure that every member of the team is treated like family. I have to monitor my own relationship with each one, and also the relationships that each one has with the others on the team. We cannot accomplish our mission without them.”
- How Do I Discern My Calling? Chad Donohoe shares a few steps to discerning God’s calling on our lives with confidence.
- Leadership is a Maddening Paradox. Dan Doriani, who I enjoyed two classes at Covenant Seminary with, writes “Leadership is a paradox—a ruin but finally a glory, a torment but also a privilege.”
- How Do You Know if You Are Where God Wants You to Be? Scot Bellavia writes “If we strive for a dream job for our own sake, thinking we will only be satisfied once we’ve arrived at this “final stage” of service to God, we miss out on where he has us on the way.”
- I’m So Busy, How Can I Rest? In responding to this question, Teena Dare writes “Limits and boundaries can free you to serve without resentment from a pure and generous heart.”
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More links to interesting articles
- The Top 10 Faith and Work Quotes of the Week
- My Review of The Way of the Shepherd by Kevin Leman and Bill Pentak
- Snippets from Os Guinness’ book “The Call: Finding and Fulfilling God’s Purpose For Your Life”