VIDEOS and PODCASTS:
- Should I ‘Let Go and Let God’? Watch this brief clip from an “Ask R.C.” event in 2014, R.C. Sproul debunks the idea that Christians are sanctified by ‘letting go and letting God.’
- The Great Commission Ought to be Ordinary. In this short video clip from his teaching series The Great Commission, Burk Parsons explains that what Christ calls Christians to do in the Great Commission ought to be ordinary.
- Open Book Podcast. Open Bookis a new podcast about the power of books and the people they’ve shaped. Listen to season one, in which host Stephen Nichols discusses with R.C. Sproul books that influenced him.
- What 40-Year-Old David Platt Would Say to 20-Year-Old Self. This episode of the “Ask Pastor John” podcast features a conversation with David Platt, who will turn 40 years old soon.
- William Cowper. In this episode of the podcast “Five Minutes in Church History”, Stephen Nichols looks at the hymn writer William Cowper, who you may be familiar with from the lives of John Newton and William Wilberforce.
- Can Women Be Pastors or Deacons? In his episode of “Honest Answers” Stephen J. Wellum states that we need to look to scripture to answer this question.
- What to Do with ‘That’s Just Your Interpretation’? Watch this short video from Albert Mohler as he points Christians to the importance of tradition as a guide in interpreting Scripture.
- Is the PCA Becoming More Unified? Richard Phillips writes “Let this year’s PCA General Assembly prompt a renewal of trust, or at least in the hope of trust”.
- What Is the Regulative Principle? Derek Thomas writes “Put simply, the regulative principle of worship states that the corporate worship of God is to be founded upon specific directions of Scripture.”