- What is Transgenderism? Rosaria Butterfield writes “Ultimately, the feeling of disconnect between one’s body and one’s sense of gender is a consequence of the fall and its effect on our hearts, minds, and bodies.”
- We’re in a Strange World. Now What? In this episode of the Crossway Podcast, Carl Trueman explores the history of Western thought with the view of answering two simple questions: How did we get here? How should the church respond?
- Rescuing Ukrainians with Disabilities—It’s Now or Never. Joni Eareckson Tada writes “Recent estimates suggest there are at least 7 million peoplewith disabilities living in Ukraine. During wars, people with disabilities are often forgotten and abandoned.”
- 3 Advantages of Understanding Identity Politics. Carl Trueman addresses this subject in this short video.
- Should Our Sexual Desires Determine Who We Really Are? Watch this short video from Carl Trueman, author of Strange New World: How Thinkers and Activists Redefined Identity and Sparked the Sexual Revolution.
- How to Focus in Prayer: 7 Tips. Wondering how to focus in prayer and fight the distraction that derails you? Kevin Halloran, author of When Prayer Is a Struggle shares 7 practical tips for fighting distraction in prayer in this video.
- How to Offer Correction. Guy Richard writes “Giving criticism is frequently necessary, but if we cannot give that criticism constructively then we ought not to give it at all.
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Favorite Quotes of the Week