- The Case Against Pro-Lifers Voting for Joe Biden. Justin Taylor writes “There are compelling reasonsto refrain from voting for Donald Trump. But this piece by George and Ponnuru is one of the clearest I have read arguing why Joe Biden does not deserve our vote.”
- Jesus’s Politically Diverse Disciples. Scott Sauls writes “Wherever the reign of Jesus is felt, differences are embraced and even celebrated as believers move toward one another in unity and peace.”
- The Battle for the Supreme Court: A Conversation with Constitutional Scholar Ilya Shapiro. On this episode of the Thinking in Public podcast, Albert Mohler visits with Ilya Shapiro, author of the new book Supreme Disorder: Judicial Nominations and the Politics of America’s Highest Court.
- 4 Ways to Worship – Not Worry – This Election Season. Kevin Halloran offers these helpful thoughts as well as a prayer for this election season.
- God and Government. Kevin DeYoung writes “What can we learn from Jesus—from one interaction in particular—about God and government? More than we might think.”
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links about The Reformation, Christian Living, Good Questions and Thinking Theologically
- Favorite Quotes of the Week