Faith and Work News ~ Links to Interesting Articles
- How Can I Get a Better Work-Life Balance? On this episode of his StoryChanger podcast, David Murray talks about what he has learned from Tony Schwartz, who is known for saying that we cannot manage our time, but our energy.
- Can Your Work Colleague Also Be Your BFF? Art Lindsley writes “Only a friendship of virtue can be trusted to rise to the heights and last throughout the challenges of life.”
- Faith & Work: How Can Pastors Encourage Congregants in Their Work Life? In this episode of The Gospel Coalition Q&A podcast, the second in a six-week series on faith and work, Matt Rusten discusses four ways pastors can encourage congregants in their work life.
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More links to interesting articles
- The Top 10 Faith and Work Quotes of the Week
- My Review of Work and Worship: Reconnecting Our Labor and Liturgy by Matthew Kaemingk and Cory B. Willson
- Snippets from the book Discipled Leader: Inspiration from a Fortune 500 Executive for Transforming Your Workplace by Pursuing Christ by Preston Poore