Faith and Work News ~ Links to Interesting Articles
- How to Go Beyond the Business Suit as a Young Female Professional with Kailei Carr. On this episode of the Crush Your Career podcast, Dee Ann Turner sits down with Kailei Carr to discuss what it means to show up as your best self professionally.
- Jim Talent Part 2: Exercising Our Democratic Authority. On this episode of the Working with Dan Doriani podcast, we hear the second segment of a two-part interview with former Senator Jim Talent. Senator Talent and Dr. Doriani talk more broadly about the American political system, the role of citizens in a democracy, and what Christians ought to expect from their elected representatives.
- The 5 Lies of Corporate Culture with Ginger Hardage, Part 1. Creating and maintaining corporate culture can sometimes feel intangible or insignificant, but healthy organizational culture doesn’t just boost team morale, it can drive bottom-line results. On this episode of the Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast, Stanley and Ginger Hardage discuss some misconceptions that stand in the way of healthy corporate cultures.
- Called to Lead. My book Called to Lead: Living and Leading for Jesus in the Workplace is available in both a paperback and Kindle edition. Read a free sample (Introduction through Chapter 2).
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More links to interesting articles
- The Top 10 Faith and Work Quotes of the Week
- My Review of The Five Temptations of a CEO, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- Snippets from the book Work and Worship: Reconnecting Our Labor and Liturgy by Matthew Kaemingk and Cory B. Willson