- The FAQs: What You Should Know About the ‘Women’s Health Protection Act’. Joe Carter writes “In September, the House voted 218–211, largely along party lines, to pass the pro-abortion legislation called the Women’s Health Protection Act (only one Democrat, Representative Henry Cuellar of Texas, voted against the bill). The Senate is expected to consider it soon, as Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer promised a vote “in the very near future.”
- Dansby Swanson Helps Hometown Braves Win World Series: ‘The good Lord, He’s blessed me so much’. Cole Claybourn writes ““If anything, the lesson that I’ve learned was that you can’t go wrong trusting and growing closer to God,” Swanson said. “Whatever way that works for you is what works for you. But spend time with God. Legitimately spend time in the words that He wrote through people that were on this earth. Spend time in prayer and meditation and silence. Do these things to grow near to Him.”
- Two New Films About Faith and Skepticism. Brett McCracken reviews The Most Reluctant Convert: The Untold Story of C. S. Lewis (which we have seen, and is excellent), and Send Proof.
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Favorite Quotes of the Week