- 5 Dangers of Money. Paul Tripp writes “Money matters, but God’s grace matters even more. It alone provides both the strength and the freedom we will continue to need until the dangers of money are no more.”
- What Does It Mean to Abide in Christ? Sinclair Ferguson writes “In a nutshell, abiding in Christ means allowing His Word to fill our minds, direct our wills, and transform our affections. In other words, our relationship to Christ is intimately connected to what we do with our Bibles!”
- God Invites You to Delight Yourself in Him. Randy Alcorn writes “To delight in God is to be happy with Him and in Him. To do that, we must cultivate our relationship with Him just as we do with other people by spending time with Him, bowing our knee before Him as our Lord, and also spending time with Him as our friend. That’s how we get to know Him, by learning and meditating daily on what’s true about Him.”
- What’s the Purpose of the Spiritual Gifts? In this two-minute video, Michael Horton provides a helpful perspective on the spiritual gifts. When we understand the gifts and their purpose, we can more easily understand how God has uniquely gifted each one of us.
- Distinguishing Marks of a Quarrelsome Person. Here’s a helpful (and convicting) article from Kevin DeYoung.
- How Do We Become Spiritually Mature? John MacArthur writes “We know that sanctification is a divine work through the Word by the Spirit of truth. So, we must plead with the Spirit that He would mold and shape us into the image of Christ, through the truth, from one level of glory to the next.”
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Doug Michael’s cartoon
- Favorite Quotes of the Week