- 4 Ways Not to Be a Jerk Online. Matt Smethurst shares four ways to be a faithful Christian online.
- Rest in God’s Faithfulness, Not Yours. Paul Tripp writes “He can be trusted even when you cannot. He will be faithful and good even when you’re not. He will do what is right and best even when you don’t. And he is faithful to forgive you when convicting grace reveals how unfaithful you have been.”
- Your Neighbor is Not a Virus. Daniel Darling writes “So as we venture back into what we think will be normalcy, as we slowly pull back our masks, as we move a little closer to our friends, as we once again engage in the healthy habits of human life, let’s try to see others, not as potential risks to our physical and spiritual health, but as people crafted in the image of the Almighty.”
- Every Other Hope Will Disappoint. Paul Tripp writes “From the smallest concerns to the grandest ones, our lives are shaped, directed, motivated, and frustrated by hope.”
Click on ‘Continue reading’ for:
- More interesting article links
- Favorite Quotes of the Week