This and That
• ChristianAudio’s twice yearly sale is back! Most of their audiobook downloads are only $7.49. The sale goes until December 20. See below:
This is truly a special time of the year. It happens only twice. Yes, The Twice-Yearly Sale is BACK! Almost all audiobook downloads on christianaudio are on sale for the amazing price of only $7.49 each; that’s an average discount of 30-70% on your favorite, bestselling authors. Hurry though, this limited time Sale ends December 20th. And remember, you can send any download as a gift to be delivered on Christmas morning! See one you like? Give it as a gift & get it for yourself! They’re only $7.49 each!
• Jars of Clay has a new song “Ghost in the Moon”, the new Nashville Indie Spotlight album available on iTunes. The collection features 30 songs for just $7.99.
• “Ordinary Love”, the new U2 song written for the film Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom, is now available from iTunes. You can download it as a single track or as an immediate download when you pre-order the official movie soundtrack, which will be released next December 9.
• John Hiatt has released Here to Stay – Best Of 2000-2012. The album features two songs from each of his 8 albums released since 2000, and includes the previously unreleased track “Here to Stay,” featuring Joe Bonamassa.
• Two stars of the popular A&E television series Duck Dynasty will make their big screen debut in the Spring of 2014. Willie Robertson and his wife, Korie, are featured in the new movie God’s Not Dead. Read more below:
A fresh music review of “Duck the Halls” has been posted to the blog (since you just can’t get enough of them there Duck Dynasty Robertsons!), http://coramdeotheblog.com/musicandconcert-reviews/
as well as a review of the movie, “Out of the Furnace”.http://coramdeotheblog.com/movie-and-dvd-reviews/
God rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember, Christ, our Saviour
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan’s power
When we were gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy
Guest Blogger, Tammy Pence