I love to read books in a variety of genres – theology, biography, sports, leadership, faith and work, professional development, etc. I’m pretty sure I got my love of reading from my parents, who both loved to read.
Previously I’ve shared 10 books that I think every leader should read. Now, I would like to share my 5 all-time favorite books, other than the Bible, of course. These are books that I go back to and re-read from time to time. Here are my top 5 books and my previously published reviews of them:
- Don’t Waste Your Life by John Piper
- The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan
- The Prodigal Son: An Astonishing Study of the Parable Jesus Told to Unveil God’s Grace for You by John MacArthur
- Chosen by God by R.C. Sproul