Heavenly Father, this morning I pray for those who are going through trials of various kinds. The Apostle John wrote in 1 John 5:14: “And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His will He hears us”.
- For those dealing with health issues, either their own of that of a loved one. I pray that you would give the doctors wisdom in treating the illnesses. I pray for your peace, the peace that surpasses all understanding, as they wait for test results (Philippians 4:7), test results that could change their lives forever. For those facing cancer and the necessary treatments, strengthen their bodies and use the chemotherapy or radiation to kill the cancer. Restore them to full health Father and give them courage for the journey.
- For those dealing with relationship issues. I pray for a healing of relationships, whether it be in marriage, friendships, parents and children, the workplace, etc. Healthy relationships are so important to us. Heal these relationships and give all involved humility to apologize or forgive as is necessary.
- For those dealing with job-related trials. I pray for those who are worried about their jobs being eliminated, which is such a real fear these days. I pray for those who report to a difficult boss and for those who are having difficulty learning their jobs. Job-related trials can impact our entire lives, resulting in a lack of sleep and depression. We pray for mercy to be extended to those facing trials at work.
- For those who are going through money-related trials. I pray for those who regularly face more month than money in their bank account. I pray for those who are working multiple jobs just to make ends meet. I pray for those facing debt, be it medical, educational, credit card, etc. Bless those facing these trials with a better paying job, or friends who can help them to manage their money better.
- For those desiring to be married. I pray for those who are single or widowed and long to get married. There is certainly nothing wrong with being single. In fact, the Apostle Paul wrote that it would be good to remain single as he was if you could do so without sinning. (1 Corinthians 7:8,9). But many who are single long to be married. This is a painful longing. For them I pray that you would provide them a godly spouse.
- For those desiring children. Children are a wonderful blessing from God. Some choose not to have children, but others are at this time not able to have children, though they deeply long for them. I pray that you would guide them to medical personnel with wisdom. Should they not be blessed with children of their own, I pray that you would open their hearts to adoption.
Father there are so many facing trials today. I’ve touched on just a few situations, but there are so many more that you are aware of. Encourage your children who are facing trials today. In Jesus’ holy name, Amen.
July 1, 2022 at 6:17 am
Beautifully written, thank you!